This is my tube amp. Powerful, clean-sounding with stereo imaging to die for. Uses soviet military tubes, 110 mm high and 60 mm fat, like small Coke cans.
- Input Power 110V-240V AVAILABLE
- Output Power 30 W x 2 Class A
- Output Tube FU29 x 2 (double tetrodes)
- Driver Tube 6N2 x 2 , 6N1 x 2
- Signal/Noise Ratio 90dB
- Ohms 4 ohms 8 ohms
- Input Consumption 160w
- Frequency 20Hz-30KHz +/-1 dB
- Distorsion Less than 0.5% at full power
Schematic form Audiokarma forum
- Cathode: indirectly heated, oxide-coated.
- Envelope: glass, no-base.
- Cooling: forced air.
- Height: at most 110 mm.
- Diameter: at most 61 mm.
- Mass: at most 125 g.
FU29 Electrical Parameters
- Heater voltage, 12.6 V
- Heater current, 1-1.3 A
- Anode current (at anode voltage 250 V, grid 1 voltage 11 V of first tetrode, grid 1 voltage 100 V of second tetrode, grid 2 voltage 175 V), mA 38-85
- Interelectrode capacitance, input, at most 13-17 pF, output, at most 5-9 pF
- transfer, at most 0.1
- Output power, W, min:
- 42W at anode voltage 400 V, grid 2 voltage at most 225 V, operating frequency 100-200 MHz
- 34W when over 500 h of service